City of Vernon California

Request for Non-Emergency City Service

Public Works

Online Request For Non-Emergency City Service

Please use this form to place a Non-Emergency City Service Request. Examples include potholes, graffiti removal, code violations, etc. If reporting a hazardous condition, please call instead of using this form by dialing 323-583-8811 extension 342 (during business hours) or extension 2 (during non-business hours). See examples of hazardous conditions


For Urgent Requests - Please call 323-583-8811 extension 342 (during business hours) or extension 2 (during non-business hours)

Examples of Urgent Requests:
  • Report Traffic Sign down or missing: (Stop sign, Do Not Enter, Yield, Hazard signs, One Way, No Right/Left Turn, Keep Right)
  • Traffic and pedestrian signal outage and malfunction
  • Street lights out at an intersection
  • Debris in roadway
  • Tree blocking roadway or sidewalk
  • Manhole cover missing
  • Severe sidewalk, curb, and gutter damage
  • Street flooding or plugged catch basin
  • Hazardous waste spills
  • Sewer backup, overflow, odor, vermin
  • Water line break
  • Drainage problems

Please note that service requests may not be processed if insufficient information is provided.

Fields marked ( ) are required. Request may be made anonymously however, the City would prefer to have contact information in the case follow up information is necessary.

Type of Problem You Are Reporting

Contact Information

The following information will help us to contact you if we need additional input. Your contact information will be held in the strictest of confidence. Please read the City's Website Policy for additional details.

Security Check - Please Click the Box Below
Reset FormSubmit Form