City of Vernon California

Complaint Inspections

form imageResidents and businesses may notify the fire department to report any conditions they feel are hazardous and unsafe. To initiate this process, a Fire Code Complaint Inspection form must be submitted. If the individual wishes, they may leave their contact information, or they may remain anonymous; regardless, an investigation will be started. The person reporting the complaint must provide the address of the complaint location along with a brief description of the conditions they feel pose a safety hazard.  If you feel that the event you are reporting poses an immediate hazard, please call 911, or the duty Battalion Chief at 323 583-8811, ext. 511.

Fire Code Complaint Form